Blood Angels Predator

Rottimus

Hello,

Relatively new to the Blood Angels and I have a question for you veterans out there.

If you read through the vehicles entries carefully you'll see that all the vehicles list a storm bolter and hunter killer missile as separate upgrades, each costing X points.

However, on the predator entry (regular pred, not Baal) it states

A storm bolter and/or a hunterkiller missile for X points.

If you read as written it's saying X points for a storm bolter and a hunterkiller missile whilst on all other vehicles they are written seperately.

no where does it say x points 'each' just X points for both.

Have I missed something? or is this a bonus for the regular predator.

Well it's not clear.... If you read it it says

Can take a storm bolter and/or a hunter killer missile for +10 pts..... i.e You can take a storm bolter and a hunter killy missile for 10 pts.

the and/or surely means... you choose... and..OR. or... i.e You can take a storm bolter and a hunter killy missile for 10 pts.

I'm sure it's meant to be each.... just weird that it's written in every other vehicle entry as

Can take a storm bolter +10 pts.

Can take a hunter killer missile for +10 pts.

I noticed this as well, and after speaking to local GW staff, and several other local BA players, we came to the joint conclusion that there just was not enough space on the page to have another line there (or something like that) so it was meant to be each, but worded like that to keep all of the information on the one page...

Archived