LPC thoughts

Leonaides

Evening all -

Just wished to flag up to those of you who will be getting new models in the next few days/weeks that there will (I'd imagine) be another Librarium Painting Challenge along in a few weeks after Christmas. See here for details of last years if you arent familiar with it.

The BA sub-forum has won for the last couple of years, but we cant sit on our laurels just because the others havent won yet. Might be a good time to make sure you've got all the necessary bits and pieces to get going if/when it happens.

Choose your models and check your paints arent dry people, this time its serious... :D

Seeing as I'm repainting old stuff at the minute I don't think I'll be in, unless I can pledge x amount of heads and x amount of shoulder pads, perhaps some markings on my tanks? ;-)

That's where I am.

My Furiosos (not including the Libby) might be entered.

I have a Stormraven and a Vindicator still unpacked. One or both probably will be my vow.

A piece of advice for new participants: If you get 300 assault marines and 40 rhinos, don't pledge it all. I believe we are many who have been sitting, painting and photographing late at night to complete. :mellow:

I am looking forward to the LPC. It's awesome stuff that gets created and shown.

Archived