Bases for Slaanesh-themed warband

AekoldHelbrass

There are plenty bases with sculls, temples, urban, ruins and so on. But what are you using for Slaanesh marines? Or may be you're creating your bases yourself with some original ideas? I like Dark Temple and Ancient by microart, but they are almost generic, they would fit most of armies.

It depends on what you see the EC based on. I'd try for maybe a pristine half and then a broken or damaged half showing the fall of the EC.

Nah, it's too philosophic, I like the fallen EC and I'd like bases to show some kind of result of their excesses, like skull bases for Khornate army or ruins for Iron Warriors.

I'd say Scibor's 'Ancient Ruins' bases. The perfect depiction of ruined beauty. And you could model some of the Children sitting on the ruins, or carving chaos symbols on them, completely oblivious to the fact that they are destroying works of art:

Ancient Ruins

Perhaps for larger bases for say, a Slaaneshi Daemon Princes or Dreadnoughts (?) you could create tentacles using silicone. Just cover the ends with rocks and rubble and you've got yourself some ground tentacles!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived