Mentors

Unforgiven2544

Good Morning, and Happy Holidays, Fellow gamers,

I was browsing the Lexicanum website (because I am that bored), and stumbled upon the entry for the Mentors (formerly Mentor Legion) and was looking at it and thought...

"A secretive chapter that loans out squads to learn as much as they can to establish an impressive knowledge base." What if they are secretly an unforgiven chapter, and the information the 'loaned squads' are getting is being filtered by the Chapter Master to the Supreme Grand Master? "Hey Azrael, here's a lead on some Fallen"

It's actually quite possible that I am completely cracked, but what do you think? If the Mentors were actually part of the Unforgiven's information network. Would it surprise you that the Unforgiven would be able to have their hands that deep into things? The Mentors don't know who their Primarch is (could it be the Lion?).

Thanks for taking the time to suffer through my ramblings.

Respectfully,

--Unforgiven

Source: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mentors#.TvbT5PL4LcA

I'm not sure any of the Unforgiven would want to work alongside the Mentors, since we're so apprehensive of having others learn our dark secret. The Mentors themselves seem kind of shady to me. I'd steer clear of them unless it was absolutely avoidable.

Archived