Fallen ones WIP

Diavlo

Hi there I've decided to create some Fallen Ones for my Dark Angels.

Between fights my DA's are sitting on the shelves and got bored to death.

From time to time they kill tyranids shelf above them (or D&D minis next to them), but some time ago there was an accident.

They cought two guardsmans shelf below them and interrogated them.

They were looking for the fallen ones.

That was the time when i decided to read few incantations and summon fallen ones.

This is still WIP and with a crappy photo.

gallery_58581_6787_146143.jpg

This is their background.

Durring the Heresy they stationed on Caliban, they are the loyal marines from Earth. Durring the (misunderstanding - like they interpret what happened) they stationed far away from Fortress. Small outpost created durring the Caliban Crusade. They had armoury( with newest armor from mars it came 2 days before Lion), power generators and barracks. When things went wrong they turned on outpost shields and when Caliban got destroyed they flew into space in a great shield bubble (almost similar to The Rock). Since then they are loyal to the Emperor, but they stay low. They try to find a way how to safe Imperium from itself and from the forces of Chaos. They have a plan.

I have decided to buy old models to represent fallen ones. They are pure without any chaos mutations etc. With original gene seed. They kept their red line on helmet(rogue trader book) and decided to paint their chest eagle's red also.

That's all for now I'll keep updating this post. I'm not a great painter ( after hundreds of tutorial movies I still don't understand several painting principles), but I'll do my best.

They look good I would avoid the chest aquilla as it was not in use during the hearsay try for older marks of armour as well. There are a lot of them which might be a problem fluff wise since the unforgiven seem to find large groups rather quickly.

They use aquilla because they think that they are more loyal to the Emperor than the rest of the Chapters.

From their point of view they are last of the First Legion.

There is only handful of them, but they have the most advanced technology at their disposal. (thats why they cannot be caught so easily)

Because outpost was the most advanced outpost on the Caliban. It was rather small and thats why upgrades that Emperor brought with him to Caliban could be implemented so fast.

That is why they use mark VII with Aquilla.

Old GW models seems to be more bulky than newer ones. This way even without any modifications they look completely different right away.

Archived