Librarian Psychic Powers

sp4rky

Howdy folks,

Just a generic Codex: Space Marines question here.

If I place a Librarian on a Bike and take The Quickening can I use fleet on the bike? My first thought is no because bike's can't run, but I just thought I'd check.

Secondly, if I take Null Zone can I turbo-boost said Libby on bike then cast Null Zone? It's not a shooting attack so I don't see why I couldn't do it, but again it can't hurt to check these things :P

In case you want a bit of background into these questions - I'm taking part in lots of 500 point skirmishes over the weekend and I'm thinking of taking 2 Scout squads in Storms with a Libby on a Bike. If they all deploy in a line then the Storms can scout move to 12" away from the enemy then turn 1 the Libby can boost forwards casting null zone so my scouts can jump out and assault anything they please while the Storms can use Multi-melta goodness on anything tank-like or with an invulnerable save.

Thanks for reading :)

Bikes cannot run pg 53 brb.

Null zone is okay to use in shooting phase IMO (can't find a reason why not).

TGH I hope you get first turn or your libby might die way to fast. Scouts shine at this point level but I don't know about the storms, I dont have enough experience with that. Good luck at the tourny :)

THe answer to both questions are no.

Other than Khan, bikes cannot run, so no Fleet moving.

IF you turbo boost the model that boosts cannot do anything else that turn.

Rule is on P 76 (I think of the BRB)

States, models that boost cannot move through Difficult terrain, shoot, assault, or take any other voluntary action. Psychic powers would fall under the classification of voluntary action.

Archived