Began Construction of Interrogator Chaplain

Pbenner

Hi guys,

Last night when the base coat in my Belial Conversion was finished, I began work on my Chaplain Conversion.

I will be using a standard set of Legs, and a pretty standard chest. Also, I am using the SM Command Squad Comb-Melta bit for his gun. So nothing special there really.

Below is an image of the one thing that is going to be truly unique on him. His Crozius Arcanum.

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/2011-12-30_09-54-48_550.jpg

There are bits from three different kits involved, and a steel pin runs through them. The head is from the Librarian Parts I had left over from Belial. The arm is the remnants of A CSM Powermaul, and in between them is the small crux found between the two halves of a GK Daemon Hammer.

Thoughts?

Paul

I could easily remove the two heads. Making a new one might be tricky. If I do this, should the head be facing towards the model or away, or should it be looking away from its body?

Paul

Just grab an Angel bit and throw it on there. It's perfect for DA chaplains.

If you don't have one of those bitz, shame on you! :P Those Angel bitz come in both the Chapter Upgrade and the Ravening and Vehicles upgrade sprue. Those two sprues are must haves for Dark Angels players. An amazing selection of Dark Angels symbols, insignia, armor, weapons, helmets is contained therein.

I could easily remove the two heads. Making a new one might be tricky. If I do this, should the head be facing towards the model or away, or should it be looking away from its body?

Paul

Depends on the pose if your chaplain is striding toward the enemy I'd have it facing downward like a axe. If he is inspiring his brothers I'd have it facing outward like the book some libby models have.

Archived