Remaking my chaos space marines

empchildrenbob

Its blood red i swear! lol. Only the sharp lines are blazing orange. The light was just really close to the model.

Thanks guys

Yellow light no doubt. Ah well, still looking forward to seeing more models :lol:

Ludovic

how do you change the description of a topic? I want it to say "Update 1/2/11"

Edit the Original Post, brother. You'll get the opportunity to change the title and the subtitle of the thread as you make the edit. :P

Anyone know where i can get some resin bases for a reasonable price?

Just go to everyone's favourite auction website and tap in "resin bases". That'll get you some results, I believe. As to quantity, style and value for money - you'll have to work that out yourself. :(

Looking pretty good - I think the blue hand should be changed to a bone colour, as you suggest. It'd fit in better. :rolleyes:

I'm not as fond of these guys :) They just don't seem Chaosy, especially for Obliterators. Sure, the metal models suck. No argument. But the very clean way in which those weapons graft onto the model make them seem more like very fancy Servitors than Warp-touched psycopaths growing armories' worth of guns out of their own flesh. Of course that could be what you're going for, but just callin' it as I seez it...(speaking of which, nasty mold line on the front of that Heavy Flamer).

Still liking what I'm seeing over all, at any rate. But that sweet orange paintscheme looks awfully red on the Demon Prince... :tu:

I'm not as fond of these guys :) They just don't seem Chaosy, especially for Obliterators. Sure, the metal models suck. No argument. But the very clean way in which those weapons graft onto the model make them seem more like very fancy Servitors than Warp-touched psycopaths growing armories' worth of guns out of their own flesh. Of course that could be what you're going for, but just callin' it as I seez it...(speaking of which, nasty mold line on the front of that Heavy Flamer).

Still liking what I'm seeing over all, at any rate. But that sweet orange paintscheme looks awfully red on the Demon Prince... :tu:

I see what you mean. I was going for a more robotic look to them. Thanks for pointing out the mold line too, didnt notice that.

Thanks

Archived