Modelling Question

Kol Saresk

Okay it's a simple thing really, I think the Terminators look ridiculous with the bunny ears. If it's the etched brass like the symbol on Zhufor, it doesn't look too bad. Is there anyway I could model a Terminator and still make it look like a Khorne worshiper?

• 3 months later...
If you're talking forgeworld you could purchase one of the khornate termi kits from forgeworld and just not use the bunny ears. Otherwise since I know you're somewhat limited funding, I'd say just use khornate bits and glue them in more open areas of the terminator armor.

Is there anyway I could model a Terminator and still make it look like a Khorne worshiper?

Off the top of my head: cut the Khorne medallions off of Berserker chainswords and apply them as badges to the TDA. Cut the bunny ears off of the Berserker helmets and use the newly aerodynamic helmets for the TDA helmets instead of the mutated kitty-cat pattern that's standard. Use the flat Khorne symbol from the Rhino kit creatively on the weapons or shoulder pads. Hang skulls everywhere. Use Berserker chain-axe heads to replace the standard power weapon heads. Whatever colors you paint the Termies, splatter blood affects every where, and lots of it. Use Tzeentch or Slaanesh icons in your basing, trampling them underfoot. Use skulls liberally for the basing, preferably covered in blood.

Archived