Happy New Year, Sons of the Lion!

Brother Immolator

Almost there,just an hour and 20 minutes left for our little corner of terra to celebrate new years eve.

Some of you are already doing wild festivities while some others have to wait a bit more.

In either case HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHERS!!!

May the Lion and the Emperor smile on our swords and bolters,so we can bring swift wrath to their enemies for another year!

For those of you that are going to drink like fish,two things i have to say(well make them three):

1)Go easy on the booze.Who am i kidding?Drink a couple of bottles for me too!

2)Dont drive.

3)Dont stain your robes.Its hard for the servitor to clean alcohol.

Happy new year everybody - let's hope 2012 will bring a new DA codex along! (fat chance I know...)

One of the staff and my local GW told me recently that the DA 'dex will be one of the first for the new year, ofcourse I didn't believe him, but he seemed genuinely surprised that I thought 2012 wouldn't bring a new DA codex.

Ofcourse it's needless to say that I got terribly drunk, I embraced my inner space wolf and assaulted my liver with stout and whiskey. I'm not sure the unforgiven approach to alcohol makes for a very good New Years party!

May the new year see the repentance and death of many heretics. Happy new year brothers!

Oh and, I apologise in advance for the Olympics this year.

Archived