LPC is up

Black_Sky

The annual and dreaded Librarium Painting Challenge is up!

Rules and signup Here

Let us once again join arms, and fight to retain the honourary title as LPC Champions!

Post your vows below and in the signup thread.

I, Black_Sky of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Sanguinary priest, 10 Assault Marines and finish 1 Sanguinary Priest and 2 Assault Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Taranis of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Stormraven and 1 Vindicator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Khorneeq of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two, five man strong Assult Squads on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This may look humble vow, but being Blood Angels player since third edition I managed to paint less own models than friend of mine who paint my models just to make a break from his blue minis.

Edit: Date :D

I, Punkfish of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Sternguard and Razorback transport on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This'll be my third year entering. I've managed to complete the last two so here's for the hat-trick!

I, Brother Theseus of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a 10 man assault squad and 1 Baal Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Going to play this safe since I'll be taking courses most of the time from now until the deadline. Question, do I post the WIP here or in my own thread?

I, Brother Theseus of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a 10 man assault squad and 1 Baal Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Going to play this safe since I'll be taking courses most of the time from now until the deadline. Question, do I post the WIP here or in my own thread?

Best to do your own thread, provide a link here though is great!

Remember everyone, vows posted in this thread do not count! Post them here! http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=244493

I, deftoneage12 of the Blood Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian and 5 Honour Guard Members on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Live Forever Apes

Lament, Brothers!

I, sister Vonny assigned to the the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a full 10-man tactical squad of Lamenters on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I shall try not to go mad from the massive amount of yellow I shall need to be painting, nor the freehands and paint chipping I shall have to spinkleall over these guys.

To preserve my sanity and not be executed by my own hand, I shall also provide both a generic Sorceror of the Thousand Sons chapter, as well as Ahriman of the Thousand sons, to divert my attention away from yellow.

This should bring the total amount of miniatures finished before the 31st of march 2012 to, how fitting... 12!

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SnorriSnorrison of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Librarian and 5 Assault Veterans(also known as Vanguard) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Back after my last year's hiatus and damn it feels good! I'll also be updating my Stormraven which has gotten some nice progress over the past few weeks but as it is already half-done, I thought it unfair to submit in my vow.

Snorri

id love to join in, i really do but im almost 100% sure NOT to finish them as it stands now ^_^

i havent been in the mood to paint anything and when I do its a xeno army or non 40k project.... Also dont feel like painting anything other then with washes and/or foundation paints, and i dont want to paint my ba' s that way :( they deserve a better paintjob...

how long before we cant enter anymore?

I, Bymis of the BLOOD ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Storm Raven, 1 BAAL Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

id love to join in, i really do but im almost 100% sure NOT to finish them as it stands now :lol:

i havent been in the mood to paint anything and when I do its a xeno army or non 40k project.... Also dont feel like painting anything other then with washes and/or foundation paints, and i dont want to paint my ba' s that way :( they deserve a better paintjob...

how long before we cant enter anymore?

I believe it was februari 1st

I, Sinful eyes of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Razorbacks, 1 Sanguinary Priest, and 1 five man assault squad with a power fist and a meltagun on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

And now im off to start the WIP thread :D

I, Brodrick of the Blood Angles, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Vindicators and 2 Razorbacks on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, WhiteFireInferno of Glorious Board 8(BA), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Land Raider Redeemer in DC colours, 1 Land Raider Crusader in standard colours and 1 Rifleman Dreadnaught AND a 5 man Sang guard squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

So with that Done I have to order a Crusader gun sprue and a Aegis Defence force. And force myself into a Painting and stripping minis mood.

~edit~ added a 5 man Sang squad to it

I, JamesI of the Angels Vermillion, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Dreadnoughts (1 Furioso, 1 regular) and 1 Assault Squad Veteran Sergeant (the rest of his squad is too far along to count for tjhe challenge) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I know its a small vow this year, but most of my stuff is done (I've recently been on a painting binge to try to get my 7k Blood Angels force done, lot of stuff I could have vowed done or nearly done).

I....... I Am Legion of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 9 Terminators (some from Space Hulk, some not) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've been in a painting mood and this should inspire/force me to get these guys done.

Archived