LPC is up

Black_Sky

I, Volcatus of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Drop Pod (in Flesh Tearers' trim) and one Furioso Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Erasmus of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Sanguinary Priests and one ten-man Tactical Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother-Captain Lucius of the Blood Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian, 5 Sanguinary Guard, 15 Assault Marines, a Razorback, a Baal Predator and a Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Crimson Cartel of the Blood Angels, vow on the honor of my chapter to paint and present 10 Death Company members, 2 Assault Company Sarges, 1 Sanguinary Priest, 4 Objective Markers, and my counts as Sanguinor, on or before the 31st of March,2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates,preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the librarium with an article, and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three ten-man tactical squads, one ten-man assault squad, one ten-man Death Company, a five-man Vanguard Veteran Squad, a TDA Librarian, a Chaplain, three Sanguinary Priests, a three-strong Land Speeder Squadron, two Razorbacks, a Predator and a Death Company Land Raider Redeemer, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I might be like other Blood Angel players in not seeing this, my vow is on the main topic, but now here as well:

I, Irabrai of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Land Raider, One Librarian in Terminator Armour, and Brother Corbulo on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SevenExxes of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Stormraven, 3 Razorbacks, 1 Baal Predator and a 5 man Devestator squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Hatefires, Commander of the Blood Angels Strike Force: Winged Death, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 scratch built Sternguard Veterans, including 2 heavy Flamers and 3 Combimelta armed veterans on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Also information on the new Longbow pattern Stormraven May be released from long forgotten chapter archives…

I, Samurai-Eduh of the Angels Sanguine, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 ten man tactical squad and 1 ten man assault squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Now that I graduated from college, I actually have time to paint. Let's do this! For Sanguinius!

I, OhKillerRabbit of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Furioso Dreadnoughts and a Furioso Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Yup, bringing in the Ancients!

reposted for BA forum:

I, bushman101 of the Blood Angels (Guardian Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a StormRaven and a Scout Bike on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This is my first painting challenge! (I wish I knew that the challenge began on Jan 1st, I just finished another scout bike and a Baal).

I'm a quick painter and will have both done before 2 weeks :devil:

Realised that I should re=post this here as well.

I, Spinitron of the Blood Angels (Flesh Tearers), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Sanguinary Priests, 5 Sanguinary Guard and a counts as Dante on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Once again good luck to everybody

I, lordvogalus of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 10 man tactical squad and a 5 man Death Company squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm going to play on the safe side and go for 15 minis, which I know for sure I can do if I apply myself.

I, Venemox of the Blood Angels vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 minimum complement Destator Squads (with which to rightously hammer my foes from afar) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Safe bet, 15 minis in black with red and metallic highlights. The composition will be 4x ML and a Sarge (got a ton of ML AOBR marines cheap).

long time lurker finally dragged into LPC, not an awesome painter, but im always learning!

I, conscriptboris of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Dante, Sanguinor, 5 Sanguinary Guard, 10 Assault Marines, 20 Death Company + Chaplain, 15 Vanguard, Baal Pred, 2 Dreadnoughts on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

BTW my BA are called the Angelic Host, it incorporates all the successor chapters as per the codex!

Elvis

I thought I'd repost in here as well.

I, thedarklordobsidian of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 assault marines and 5 death company marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The location of the updates will be in the following thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder gents - there's one week left to make your vow. So there's still time to do it.

If you've already made a vow, please make sure that it is accurate and that any thread you've created to show your progress is linked to in the first post here.

Thank you!

Archived