LPC2012 - Minotaurs Devastators, Razorback & Boarding Squad

Molloch

I Hope you're aware your boarding squad included in images on the Forge World website?

Thats so cool !

Nice Force, I cant believe I missed this thread.

Your razorback is fantastic ! Keep em coming ^_^

Well I'm halfway(ish) there!!

My Devastators and Razorback, and 4 Boarding Marines, are done and I've got a quick WIP shot of the next three guys - the Sergeant, Graviton Gun marine and a normal guy:

gallery_56371_6963_366054.jpg

I'm digging the way this wedge looks, although wierdly I'm kinda struggling to get into painting them, hence the delayed update and the slow progress...

gallery_56371_6963_723603.jpg

I especially like how implacable and Centurion-y the Sarge looks.

OMG YOU WORK FOR FORGE WORLD

Well I'm halfway(ish) there!!

My Devastators and Razorback, and 4 Boarding Marines, are done and I've got a quick WIP shot of the next three guys - the Sergeant, Graviton Gun marine and a normal guy:

gallery_56371_6963_366054.jpg

I'm digging the way this wedge looks, although wierdly I'm kinda struggling to get into painting them, hence the delayed update and the slow progress...

gallery_56371_6963_723603.jpg

I especially like how implacable and Centurion-y the Sarge looks.

OMG YOU WORK FOR FORGE WORLD

Browsing the Forge World Facebook page and I think it's Ead Brown who showcased his Minotaurs a couple of time =p

Dang, those boarding sheilds look really good on those guys! Guess I'll be adding something else to my FW wishlist, lol.

Great job Molloch, especially on that razorback. Looking forward to more!

And I've built a couple extra dudes for the Boarding squad:

gallery_56371_6835_1606841.jpg

Molloch,

I am becoming a huge fan of Minotaurs lately. Mainly because of threads like yours. In this pic, I'm wondering whch head you used for the third marine from the left; the unpainted one? Thanks in advance. In the other pics, I really like how you used Sicarius's helmet for the squad leader. Nice work!

Esponjabob

Archived