First tournament as BA. Some answers needed!

jazzar

I am going to take part in the tournament with my BA army which i have started to play several months ago. I really enjoy the fast and mobile mechanized roster which have been granting me victories in battles with my pals in the local club. My opponents were limited with shooting armies such as Eldar, IG, Vanila Marines, Chaos and Necron. I managed to deal with them using the advantages of the roster i have. The major problem which can appear while playing with a limited number of opponents is that i havn't experienced anything new in the combat tactics for quite some time already. So i decided to participate in a local tourney (something around 30 opponents) where i can meet new people and taste something different. The problem which concerns me most is that i will very likely have to be engaged with the armies which are good in close quarters fighting which is quite important for my style of play (especially in the final crushing assault under FC). Lots of guys there will be leading GK and SW armies which i have never dealt with before. I m quite anxious to study the most towering points i should concentrate on when fighting those armies which can beat BA in hth.

I am going to play with the following roster:

HQ: Meph

Lib in term army with Shield (Urage and Shield)

Elite: 2 Sang priests

6 assault terms (3 with shield and hummer) (in LRC with MM)

Troops: 3 AMS with meltagun, Pweapon in Reduced Razorbacks with Lascannon/TL Plasma and Dozerblades

Fast: 1 Baal with Assault cannon and Hbolters

Heavy: 2 Vindicators

(all for 2k which is the tourney limit)

So the army is fast, it is menacing with a heavy iron fist (terms under Pref ennemy and FC = win ofc), it has very sharp tactical scalpel (Meph), good support (assault marines squads under FC and FNP who usually win the games for me), and it is overall tough (good shooting and resilience).

Those battle brothers who are experts in the tactics of Blood Angels chapters please guide me! What will i have to pay attention to while fighting GK and Space wolfs?! Looking forward to your advice!

Archived