Call to Arms. BA vs.

Morticon

SO, here's the score.

Us mods have a small, secret wager (the conditions of the wager are secret - not the wager itself- obviously :P ) going about which forum out of UM, BT, SW, DA and BA can generate the most individual donations and most overall donations!

If you arent aware about whats going on, please check out here, or click the banner at the top of the page->

WHY DONATE?

Let us know!! And lets show the community some support where we can!

Post here and let us know. Any small bit helps!

Cheers,

Morticon

I'm in. B & C is an excellent part of the hobby, I have learned so much in the way of modelling and painting, not to mention tactica and lists. Thanks especially to the BA forum and the Mods, I'm a novice gamer and I have come on in leaps and bounds thanks to the sub-forum in particular.

I thank yaw ;)

I plan on donating this friday. Is there a way to tell what subforum put the most money in?

The is an option when using paypal to include a short message. I wrote Blood Angels when I donated 5 minutes ago.

For the future of our virtual brotherhood. :lol:

Keep it coming guys!! I'll admit I havent had a chance yet, but as soon as funds clear im there too.

Big props to JamesI who is single handedly responsible for over half of the entire BA forums contributions.

We're coming 3rd by the way :D ....well 4th if you count Liber...but...we wont :eek

Brothers, it has come to my attention that I have bolloxed in the form of my donation by not adding that I donated from the troves of the Sons of Sanguinius. But all to the greater good I suppose. Hopefully we do not miss our mark for dominance by 1 donation...

Seriously though, if anyone is on the line about donating, please reconsider. A simple $5 from each member would ensure that this forum never goes without and most of us pay $5 *every* day in the form of a coffee or soda (pop) along with a donut, taquito, newspaper, chips, etc. Skip that snack for one day and you can easily help out a great cause that brings us all together under the Golden Throne of our great Emperor as a single unity.

I've been a member of the B&C for close to 8 years (around there or so... guessing at this point, but it's been a loooong time.) and while I may not have nearly as many posts as some with the same tenure, I've lurked more than a Lictor's share to gain snippets of info and ideas for modelling the many armies of marines that I've assembled. The amount of tips, tricks, and techniques I've learned from all of you brothers over these years is priceless. So for me to give a simple donation for that priceless amount of info and brotherhood was a no brainer.

I can not encourage everyone enough, give what you can. $1 would be enough. if all 50K+ members would simply donate that $1 then the B&C would be set for the next 10 years+ time. Stand up brothers and make it known that you support this forum that has supported *all* of us.

Archived