Can someone explain this picture for me?

BJORNin83

As an avid Horus Heresy reader, I found this picture to be quite confusing. It apparently shows a Blood Angel battling their Primarch Sanguinius, sorry if this is the wrong section, please move as you see fit Mods.

http://i40.tinypic.com/286uzc.jpg

Capt. Tates is right, this is the final showdown in the second James Swallow Blood Angel book 'Deus Sanguinius' with Rafen on the left fighting his brother Arkio on the right. If you look for this book on the Black Library site you will see this is the cover of the ebook version.

Thats weird, I'll have to look up some more info on this Arkio character....he made him out to be a spitting image of Sanguinius.

Capt. Tates is right, this is the final showdown in the second James Swallow Blood Angel book 'Deus Sanguinius' with Rafen on the left fighting his brother Arkio on the right. If you look for this book on the Black Library site you will see this is the cover of the ebook version.

Thats weird, I'll have to look up some more info on this Arkio character....he made him out to be a spitting image of Sanguinius.

*SPOILER*

That's the idea, he's supposed to be the reincarnation of Sanguinius.. but he isn't. Big Chaos-ey plot.

Archived