Iron warriors army log

Ok, so i have decided to create an army log as build and paint this army; 1000 points of Iron warriors, which i am to use for a tournament comming up in five days.

Some may ask why I am leaving it so late to do all this, but well, it was almost unavoidable for me, as my original plan was to use Space wolves, but that was latter determined to be impossible...

To start off, an army list to show what i will be using, and what is to be completed:

HQ-

Chaos Lord of the Iron warriors - 130 points

Pair of lightning claws, combi-melta.

TROOP-

10 Chaos space marines of the Iron warriors- 265 points

Icon of Tzeentch, Aspiring champion, Power fist, Twin-linked Bolter, Lascannon, Melta gun.

10 Death guard Plague marines- 295 points

Plague Champion, power fist, Plasma gun, Melta.

HEAVY SUPPORT-

5 Chaos space marine Havocs of the Iron warriors- 235 points

Aspiring Champion, Power fist, Combi-plasma, 2 Lascannons, 2 Autocannons.

Obliterator weapons team- 75 points

Note: An Obliterator weapons team is a count-as Obliterator, inspired by Dan the Daemon's Alpha legion.

The Havocs are built, and one is pretty much fully painted, The Oblit team is assembled and base coated and everything else needs to be built.

My army will be painted in this manor:

gallery_56319_6866_1871024.jpg

Havoc #1

gallery_56319_6866_1411398.jpg

Havoc #1

gallery_56319_6866_3734631.jpg

Havoc #1

gallery_56319_6866_577584.jpg

Havoc #1

The Chaos lord is the Iron warriors warsmith, one of my favorite chaos models, here is him so far:

gallery_56319_6866_1108054.jpg

And here is everything for the Chaos marine squad; A combo of Forge world bits, The iron warriors conversion pack, and other random plastic bits:

gallery_56319_6866_3087231.jpg

gallery_56319_6866_2740539.jpg

From here i will work on the Marine squad first, and will update when i deem necessary....

This army is inspired By Dan the Daemons Chaos army, Subtle Discords Black legion and many other things that i cant, unfortunately remember...

Thanks to you!

Archived