Hi from Portsmouth UK

kriscoull7

Hi after a long time lurking on this website as a guest, i've finally decided to join properly.

I live in Portsmouth and i realise from reading on this forum and others that there is a wargames club practically for every day of the week in my area. But i don't really know where they meet up so have never been to a proper wargames club.

I've been collecting and playing 40k as SM and CSM since i was 12, with a 4 year break due to finding other recreational activities. Then i met my wife 7 years ago and she persuaded me to get back into the hobby so i wouldn't get bored whilst she worked nights.

Over the time i've been collecting i've collected:

Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Ultramarines, World Eaters, Imperial Guard, Sisters of Battle, and Legion of the Damned.

I've battled and collected:

Shields of Dorn (my own Chapter), and Fallen Dark Angels (Current army)

I also have a Necromunda Gang which me and a couple of guys from work skirmish with every now and then

Hail and welcome, brother! If you're looking for players in your area, try looking at this subforum and if you can't find a relevant thread, you could always post up a thread calling for players in your area there. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the welcome to the forum.

no picture of the Shields of Dorn yet GrimApostle, i had to sell most of them off as my wife was pregnant and we were strapped for cash. All i have left is a squad of Sternguard, a banner bearer and my chapter Master. I'll dig them out and post pictures as soon as find them.

Thanks again to all for the welcome

Archived