Mephiston colour scheme?

Brother Tancred

Absolutely. The mephiston figure was one of the things that first attracted me to the Blood Angels. Most of the other librarians are horrible, and painting them bright blue only makes them more so. We have a long-haired dracula wannabe with a crazy collar, cool sword and flayed armour. What's not to like?

Absolutely. The mephiston figure was one of the things that first attracted me to the Blood Angels. Most of the other librarians are horrible, and painting them bright blue only makes them more so. We have a long-haired dracula wannabe with a crazy collar, cool sword and flayed armour. What's not to like?

Yes! Mephiston has always been my favourite model. I remember once seeing a battle report picture with him single handly taking on a Carnifex (an old school hug-a-fex) and my mind went wild with excitment. It drove me to find out more about the Blood Angels and him as a character. After reading the Codex title (Angels of Death) and Mephiston titles (Lord of Death), I had to start not only a Blood Angels army but the hobby it self.

As for colour I kept his armour red and changed the colour of his cloth to give him a dark and moody feel.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Troggman/Blood%20Angels/Mephistonandtheboyz.jpg

I know I repost this one alot..... Sorry!

Yes! Mephiston has always been my favourite model. I remember once seeing a battle report picture with him single handly taking on a Carnifex (an old school hug-a-fex) and my mind went wild with excitment. It drove me to find out more about the Blood Angels and him as a character. After reading the Codex title (Angels of Death) and Mephiston titles (Lord of Death), I had to start not only a Blood Angels army but the hobby it self.

I did the exact same thing to start the hobby!

Yes...Mephiston is a Pimp

For me, it was actually Brother Corbulo; I liked the idea of a militant healer guy. When I saw Mephiston, though, the deal was sealed: Blood Angels all the way!

As for the thread's actual intent, I'm not sure how good Mephiston would look in blue. Maybe blue armor with all his decor in red?

Hey,

I've painted my Mephiston red with blue details (the "muscle" parts are red, but other than that the armour's blue) and if I remember correctly -it's been a while- I liked him :P I'll post a picture when I get home on Monday or Tuesday.

Archived