Challenge accepted!

sword brethren

Challenge Accepted voting poll  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn. I'd love to get in on this, but I have no way in hell of getting paints out to my location in time. *Sigh* Stupid deployments, always making me miss the fun stuff.

Just for the record, I would have made an excellent Celestial Lion... :lol:

Just think of the lovely tax free op bonus at the end though... mmmm, tax free.

Damn. I'd love to get in on this, but I have no way in hell of getting paints out to my location in time. *Sigh* Stupid deployments, always making me miss the fun stuff.

Just for the record, I would have made an excellent Celestial Lion... ^_^

Bro, I got five kids. Five. What bonus?

:(

Just for the record, I would have made an excellent Celestial Lion... :)

:D

Burned. If it's any consolation, I blew all of mine paying back a big chunk of my car loan... ROCK AND/OR ROLL!

:devil:

The Bonus is quite simply seeing their little eyes light up with glee when they receive some of the joys that tax free goodness brings. ;) Also, thanks for doing your bit out there. :HQ: Just remember too, we young'uns are choosing your old folks home. :P

And after raiding the bitz tin, I've managed to build my Legio'sona, making a Stalker pattern Bolter using a Q-tip/Cotton Bud tube for the barrel, a Storm Bolter's magazine and a bipod from the Scouts sniper rifles to add to its unique look.

gallery_26154_4148_1054065.jpg

gallery_26154_4148_1054057.jpg

Cambrius

i have been challenged by a group of friend to make a model to represent myself in a game (will probably end up being like Inquisitor or movie marines style play).

Fine mini, must admit that challenge scared me a bit ! (before reading it again, of course :D ...)

"What is a 5.5 feet Astartes with thick glasses and acnea ?"

"Cosplay"

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

DS

:P

The Bonus is quite simply seeing their little eyes light up with glee when they receive some of the joys that tax free goodness brings. ;) Also, thanks for doing your bit out there. :D Just remember too, we young'uns are choosing your old folks home. :P

And after raiding the bitz tin, I've managed to build my Legio'sona, making a Stalker pattern Bolter using a Q-tip/Cotton Bud tube for the barrel, a Storm Bolter's magazine and a bipod from the Scouts sniper rifles to add to its unique look.

gallery_26154_4148_1054065.jpg

gallery_26154_4148_1054057.jpg

Cambrius

you are getting in very early Cam!

i have been challenged by a group of friend to make a model to represent myself in a game (will probably end up being like Inquisitor or movie marines style play).

Fine mini, must admit that challenge scared me a bit ! (before reading it again, of course ;) ...)

"What is a 5.5 feet Astartes with thick glasses and acnea ?"

"Cosplay"

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

DS

ha ha, yeah im not sure my 6.2 foot overweight geek marine would have been that spectacular either...

Been away from here for frickin' ages. This might just bring me back (been lurking in the meantime).

Insane amount of uni coursework atm though so fingers crossed on starting this (nvm finishing :thanks: ). Super keen though.

Yadrinas

I've started work on my guy for this. He's only WiP at the moment, but I'm more than open to constructive criticism.

Heres the only picture I dont hate of myself to show you what I look like.

gallery_18769_6900_13147.jpg

Heres the picture of my models head. I'm fairly happy with the hair. I plan to add stubble when I'm painting it. I'm not sure whether or not I should try to add glasses. I'm experimenting on sprue to see if I can use liquid green stuff for this.

gallery_18769_6900_22864.jpg

And here is the whole model so far.

gallery_18769_6900_219240.jpg

I'm not sure what chapter to have him as. He will be a librarian (as I used to work at a librarian). He's still WiP so I will be hoping to add a lot more detail to him as time goes on.

I am not making this story up.

A friend of mine had a dream that he was a Greater Daemon (maybe eve a Bloodthirster) of Khorne, killing everyone in sight. Next thing he knows, there's a flash and he sees a single person. It's me as a Grey Knight Grand Master and I charge. He then wakes up yelling " :) YOU, JARED!!!!"

I'm going to make his dream come true. Count Grand Master Jared Bohizic in. This will be fun.

so glad there are people joining this.

@reaper_man - looking great, and angry. you should definatly try the glasses! or the cyclops liek thing from the scout sprue!

i think it is time i updated!

here is my unflattering picture....

gallery_38604_3113_63309.png

and i hate not having a helmet so i have gone with a rebreather as even Astartes can be caught in a palce where they cannot breathe!

gallery_38604_4022_924405.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_891980.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_249550.jpg

and here is my weapon load out!

gallery_38604_4022_655993.jpg

SB

Blargh, I'd love to enter, but I just don't have any of the tools I'd need to do this. :c

Oh well, methinks I'll do it anyway, when I get a chance. :wub: Not as part of a thing, but just because I think it's a neat idea.

Blargh, I'd love to enter, but I just don't have any of the tools I'd need to do this. :c

Oh well, methinks I'll do it anyway, when I get a chance. :) Not as part of a thing, but just because I think it's a neat idea.

well you never know! if you have a change of heart you have a few days left to sign up!

Archived