War clan Lachesis

muffel

Dude, seriously...

These guys look great, and I mean great - I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before!

The librarian, the dreads, the marines - all have that little subtle something extra to them which really brings that bit character to them

As for the terminator, I hate you, I've been putting off ordering some but now I'm going to have to go without food for a few days and get some! What were they like when they arrived? As awesome as I'm imagining?

Keep up the good work!

keith: Wow, thanks! Glad you like them.

Haha I know that feel, warhammer just always seems so much more fun then food ;)

Well actually no they werent very awsome at all, some of the worst casts I ever recived from Forgeworld. So many airbubbles that just caved in as fast as I looked upon them (I dont even think that i got one right arm I didnt have to resculpt/fill with greenstuff) and mouldlines in rather inconvenient places like crossing right over the eyes of some of the helmets. Sent Forgeworld a letter about it but havent got more then a automated answear!

Dorns padawan: Ha well the connection with the name will be abit more obvious when you see the "normal" terminators!

Hm at the moment im painting the legs for every termi while waiting for the parts needed to assemble their torsos/heads also to do is a couple of devastators and a predator which I already started.

Well Sons of Medusa is actually one of the badad war chapters (Featured in the second part Imperial armour 10 I think?) so I aim to stick pretty close to that fluff. Dont got much fluff for my characters yet, or atleast not written down :P

Thanks by the way!

keith Yeah I know but calling from Sweden I think would be kinda expensive and I aint really in a hurry. Thanks for the tip tho ^_^

keith Yeah I know but calling from Sweden I think would be kinda expensive and I aint really in a hurry. Thanks for the tip tho :P

Meh, you have a good point! ^_^

The Emerald Death. One of my favourite chapters :yes:

You do them justice mate. Looking forward to following your progress :)

- T14

• 1 month later...

Not much progress since last time I am afraid, work have stolen all my time it seems.

But oh well the second cyclopean is ready for action! (Maybe lacking a purity seal or two)

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Terminator12.jpg

Im glad we see any progress at all, no matter how litle ! I really like your force :confused:

Will you use some of the helmets which come with the tartaros pattern kit ?

Im glad we see any progress at all, no matter how litle ! I really like your force :confused:

Will you use some of the helmets which come with the tartaros pattern kit ?

Thanks mate!

Nah I dont think so atleast, they will all have the cyclopean eye im afraid! :cuss

Wow!

Fantastic work you'r doing here.

That Tech-Librarian is an amazing idea and definitely fits the Sons of Medusa.

I'm also really liking the Necron Deathmark heads on the Terminator.

If you don't mind me asking, what colors did you use for the armour?

I always have a hard time with green and I really like how yours came out.

Great looking sons of Medusa!

Nice to see those Tartaros Terminators painted up they are really growing on me now. Nice touch adding the Necron heads too.

You have got a great army on the go here. Its always good to see the sons of Ferrus getting some love especially those of the green variety.

Cheers

Mr.Malevolent:Thanks for all the praise! :P

Recepie for the green: Orkhide shade covering all parts that will be green

2-3 thin layers of snot green covering all but the darkest recess

a mix of about 40/60 goblin green and snot green is then used to highlight the edges

followed by pure goblin green and finally a highlight of snot green.

Hope it helps!

The Yak:Thanks, I was abit unsure about the necron heads but I think they came out pretty cool in the end. Made the terminators look abit more techy!

The Yak:Thanks, I was abit unsure about the necron heads but I think they came out pretty cool in the end. Made the terminators look abit more techy!

I like them. I know some people find mixing different or alien parts with space marines distasteful but I always think if it looks cool then what the hell!

Also with the Iron hands and their successors being suspected of having some kind of link to the necrons, you may give some paranoid Inquisitors something to worry about.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Well finally I got some progress to show ^_^

4 Cyclopeans are done! (the fifth will have to wait as the last pair of legs are being used to make my count as Lysander)

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Terminator13.jpg

And the first of my Devastators and their backpack mounted missile launchers.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Devastator12.jpghttp://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Devastator11.jpg

Archived