War clan Lachesis

muffel

AGPO: Thanks! The legs are from anvil industries. Dont know if its against board rules to link directly? But check them out, they do some good (not to mention cheap) stuff :)

Bongfu and Battle-Brother Ludovic: Thanks, always nice to hear ones work is appreciated!

batu: Well, the legs are from anvil industries so cant take to much credit ;)

Well im afraid progress is gonna be slow as uni starts in a couple of weeks ...

Just a quick update, not much to show except a devastator sergeant and a wip of Lysander which I need some input on. So beware, more text than pictures I am afraid!

Wip Lysander

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Lysander11.jpg

First of i'm sorry for the bad pictures but my camera just seems to be unable to take good pictures of unpainted models :lol:

Anyway, would like to hear you guys opinions on some of the ideas I have for him.

1. I'm considering giving him a cloak, was thinking Imotheks (Or whatever that necron guy is called) cloak. But I am not sure it would fit with the overal model?

2. He is gonna be having a hoplite style shield to go with the sligthly greece theme, but what symbol should be on it? First choice was the standard SoM symbol, but Im also considering some kinda mix between the adeptus mechanicus and the adeptus ministorum to show his belief in the Moirae cult.

3. The base, anyone got any ideas how one could do ice? would want that beneath the rocks where there is only currently a helmet. Also I have considered adding some candles around him but I dont know, feels like there would be to much going on the base.

And also

Devastator sergeant

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/Zebrah_2009/Devastator13.jpg

You're on the 'Eavy Metal team, aren't you? Admit it. ADMIT IT, SINNER! DON'T LIE TO ME! This is Codex-quality work!

...don't make me get the Chair Leg of Truth. O_O

Od.

...in case you were wondering, I am very, very impressed by your work.

Archived