LPC Vow - 2x BT Land Speeders

ThomKovacs

Although these models are a pain when it comes to assembly, they look great and help pop those transports to let the rest of the Black Tide concentrate on purging the heretics with fire and sword!

So far, they're assembled, magnetised (both the stand and underslung mount). Need to clean up the green stuff and then work on the crew + magnetise the crew mounted weapons.

med_gallery_38402_6889_505654.jpg

Not sure how well you can see it, but the speeder on the right has the BT vehicle sword accessory, thoughts? I'm not so sure myself...

The cross and sword accessory looks a little random tbh. Have you got the icon with wings, might look better at the same time the icon would indicate a air support unit(as its got wings).

Failing that, try and make it in a straight line. Would look better imo.

The sword in that spot looks a little 'forced' IMHO. I was also having trouble figuring out how to best 'templarify' my landspeeder. So far I've just stuck the skull/cross with banner on the front. If I can't think of anything else I was just going to throw some forgeworld BT decals on it.

Next time for putting together figures like that I highly recommend using a glue like Plastruct plastic weld. Made it very very easy to put the speeders together.

Have you thought of color scheme yet?

Thanks for the feedback, I've amended the front to the cross with scroll. :tu:

Have you thought of color scheme yet?

Same as my previous Speeders, note they are getting a bit of TLC now that I've got liquid green stuff.

gallery_38402_6889_38323.jpg

Also, regarding Typhoon assembly, I find the standard positions a bit static, here's my take on them, feedback welcome.

med_gallery_38402_6889_2098346.jpg

med_gallery_38402_6889_2002328.jpg

Not sure how I'll magnetise them though (will be going back to the previous Speeders so that all 4 can roll as Typhoons).

Archived