Music of The Thousand Sons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This one's more funny and could probably fit Chaos undivided...But Tentacles!

He he he

...................tentacles.........................

Anyway-

Makes me think of Thousand Sons, for some reason.

Crystal towers, mastery of their universe, Nothing They Can Not Do...

The Time Lords and the Thousand Sons do have a lot in common. Arrogance. Pride. Overwhelming power. A tragic end.

"Substitutiary Locomotion"

"Treguna Mekoides and Trecorum Satis Dee

Substitutiary locomotion

Mystic power that's far beyond the wildest notion

It's so weird, so feared, yet wonderful to see

Substitutiary locomotion come to me"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmm.. some of your links didnt work but... i liked sephiroth theme best :thanks:

And... was it only me that had this song as the main aesthetic background that dragged me into 1ksons? Or am i stating the obvious forum consensus that i somehow missed?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering, why no one had this music in mind:

I think it matches the Thousand Sons very good.

Also, I liked the link between H.P.Lovecrafts charakter "Abdul Alhazred" and the sons of Magnus. Alhazred was described as a mad scholar of the Thousand Sons, and the pnakotic manuscripts were stored in one of the libaries.

Maybe the "Necronomicon" itself was once there on prospero....

Fits Ahriman a bit? :P It would be interesting to see him as a companion of the doctor, he certainly wouldn't need to worry about Daleks or cybermen anymore :P

The lovecraft link is nice, as lovecraft's writing is good and the influence on chaos in general and Nyarlothotep on Tzeentch is visible.

Hmm Actually want to write that, either Ahriman or possibly a salamander saved from isstvann.

Either that or the missing primarchs went off with the doctor :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

When I heard this, the first thing I thought was Thousand sons summoning daemons in the wake of the sake of Prospero, having snapped and now gleefuly using there powers for everything..

Almost wants me to continue playing them (I'm not selling, just giving them a break to use my Iyanden and wolves tongue.png)

And powerslave also fits as well :P

And now I'm imagining the real reason the wolves sacked prospero was the cooking of the Thousand sons :P Either that or a 40k comic based around the anthropomorphic personifications of the various craftworlds, legions, chapters ect... :P

Weildmann's heil by Rammenstein possibly? The contrast between the loud, more triumphant sounding bit contrasting with the darker/creepyer sounding bit could fit the thousand son pre/early post heresy conflicting nobility and the depths to which they would go. 

Archived