LPC 2012

JamesI

I am Legion, post something in the main LPC thread to announce you are done.

Looking just now it looks like 4 BAs are listed as done, and DA are also off to a good start with 4 vows done.

Checking the DA forum, they have 11 done (7 have not yet posted in the main LPC thread to get credit).

JamesI - I did pot a while back on the main LPC thread, but I simply edited my vow. Check page 8 right in the center of the page, or wait, am I supposed to make a seperate reply when I completed it?

The people keeping the LPC up to date will be more likley to see your completion if you post a new post in the main LPC thread.

Fair enough Brother. I just saw some other guy edit his original post with a completion message, so I assumed that was the way...

Its not guarenteed to be noticed. 11 Dark Angels have completed their vows, but only 4 have gotten credit since the rest have not posted an announcement in the main thread.

I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew!!! Really struggling to get my vow done! My librarian is almost complete but I have still have a full 10 man assault squad only half finished and a vanguard squad I am still waiting for bits to arrive. It's been 4 weeks since I placed an order for the shoulder pads!

I'm gonna try ban myself from any other recreational activities for the next week. Hopefully I can get some serious work done!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm nearly finished, all I have left is some detail and washes on 2 of the 3 seargents. One question: Do I ahve to flock the bases for completion? Not that snow flock is hard to do, I can knock out all 15 relatively quickly (painting then flocking the bases as well).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived