LPC 2012

JamesI

I know we had 60 vows (58 now, looks like 2 drop outs). I'll look to see if I can get a count of completions. I counted 7 as listed as done in the main thread first post, there may be a few more since it was last updated.

You guys have 8 completions officially reported to this point in time (including the most recent ones by Venemox & Cleon that are not yet updated in the first page). Also JamesI has vowed [bA/Legio] - I assume it counts for the BAs... So your total completion rate so far (from 60 that were the original vows) is a bit more than 13%. You have 18.5% of the total vows submitted this year.

As a reminder, last year you managed 24 completions and the year before 23.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Fixed it to include Cleon's completion.

Looks like I am going to fail my vow I am sorry to say.. I did plan to be finished this weekend, but after a epic bucks party I have been nursing a epic hang over!I am pretty much out of time now. I will make amends next year!

I failed miserably.

How do I put the "failed" signature in? Do I save the image and host it somewhere? or is there a way to add it from these forums?

Also, what kind of article do I have to do for the Librarium? Can it be some "fluff" of my own company?

Just throwing a lifeline here. Normally the will be a day or two extra for completing and documenting our vows as this is a US? Site with users from around the world. It's to solve the problem of different time zones. ;)

Best of luck to you all. ;)

Archived