LPC 2012

JamesI

A quick look at the DA forum tells me they have 42 vows completed. I might be wrong, but something tells me they beat us this year :)

Badly! :blush:

Tell you what guys, once the official results are out there will be some discussion on the aftermath of the LPC in the DA forum. You are all welome to join - just wait for the official final results...

really? LPC thread itself lists our vows as 60 and the DA's as 52.... :rolleyes:

That was vows made not completed, I don't know how many we completed, though I would guess its less than DA.

That was vows made not completed, I don't know how many we completed, though I would guess its less than DA.

A lot less. We managed to get you guys this year. Final score was 42 vows completed for us and 24 for you. Just think of it as motivation for next year, I know we did :unsure:

:) well i had high hopes for myself, as they say "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray".

- a pregnant wife that has been sick and a last minute decision to house shift in the last few weeks dashed my hopes of completion...although i will complete my vow(just not on time is all :) )

my apologies to my fellow BA frater for not adding to the completion numbers.

so yeah an article for the librarium it is then...

Mithril.

I know this thread is for vow completion and I failed. I just have one question: How long do I have to submit an article to the librarium?

Well, I guess its as long as it take, but you wear the signature of shame until then.

I know this thread is for vow completion and I failed. I just have one question: How long do I have to submit an article to the librarium?

Well, I guess its as long as it take, but you wear the signature of shame until then.

Cool thanks. I'm working on a story.

I actually thought failures had to wear the signature of shame until the next LPC. So roughly a year.

Find someone with it - copy it into your gallery, paste the link from your gallery into your sig tends to work... (Note - there may be easier ways to do it - see the first post in the LPC signup thread for hints if you want)

You have to wear the FAIL sig until the next LPC and subsequently cannot join next year's until an article is submitted. We really OVERCOMMITTED this year!?! 24 out of 62??? I knew there was no way to even do the minimum due to life, but I saw A LOT of impossible vows on our list. We have to do better next year Brothers!!! A simple 5 man squad is all it takes. It's better to commit a small unit and finish more, than to do the opposite. ^_^

Congrats to DA. :D We'll just have to do what the Chicago BULLS did when Jordan retired: let DA enjoy the title for one year and then take it back for the following 3 years. ;)

I'm proud to say that I finished my vow yet I'm surprised it worked out in time.

Maybe, for next year, we should install a reminder of our failure, a motivation for our brothers to finish their vows in time, something like a signature banner for the time of the LPC? Something that draws inspiration from fluff and the LPC at the same time, a warning to keep failure at bay for the glory of our chapter/sanguinius/big E?

Just an idea. :)

Snorri

Archived