LPC 2012

JamesI

We really OVERCOMMITTED this year!?! 24 out of 62??? I knew there was no way to even do the minimum due to life, but I saw A LOT of impossible vows on our list. We have to do better next year Brothers!!! A simple 5 man squad is all it takes. It's better to commit a small unit and finish more, than to do the opposite. :angry:

Actually a single mini would do it...

It might seem you over-committed but you actually did better than last year with 25 completions by my counting... And you got second place too. So if it wasn't for DAs super-performance this year, you'd be winners again (although the BTs posed a much more credible threat than in the past).

Congrats to DA. :P We'll just have to do what the Chicago BULLS did when Jordan retired: let DA enjoy the title for one year and then take it back for the following 3 years. ;)

Well, you can certainly try... :wub:

Congrats to DA. :D We'll just have to do what the Chicago BULLS did when Jordan retired: let DA enjoy the title for one year and then take it back for the following 3 years. ;)

Well, you can certainly try... :lol:

Oh, we will definitely show you next year why we were on the cover of Codex: Angels of Death instead of you!

Nah, seriously speaking if someone else has to have first place I'm glad it's you, since I also have a DA army. So congrats! :)

Archived