Adeptus Custodes Army WIP's

major buzzmore

Awesome minis!!! The Phoenix Guard legs look great. I can't wait to see some paint on these dudes.

Ps. the link leads to a page that doesn't have any images. I just had to click on the link to your blog though so no stress.

These are amazing! I've always wanted to do some Custodes based on the less-Astartes'ish artwork.....

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/5/5c/Custode_Legionaries.jpg

....using a combination of High Elf and Marine parts, but wasn't sure how the bits would work together. You've shown here that they can work incredibly well together and make for some truely awesome models. The Paladins and Sisters of Silence are fantastic too.

Think once i'm done with my current project (heavily Egyptian themed pre-heresy Thousand Sons) i'll have to have a go at a Custodes force. Your models are really inspiring.

I too am very impressed with your conversion efforts. Your figs are very true to the Adrian Smith artwork and look quite awesome.

As a Brother Custodes, have you considered entering into the Librarium painting challenge? You only need to paint one figure (though you can do more) between now and March 31st.

The Custodes need you!

Excellent effort so far. Looking forward to seeing some paint on them.

Cheers,

Archived