Greetings from Edinburgh

DanPesci

Hey all,

been a browser but non poster for the last month or so, so figured i should actually sign up for an account :)

Im a 27 year old web designer from edinburgh, after nearly a whole decade out from playing 40k, I took a look on ebay for a cheap restart army last year after finiding some folks to pay with. Ended up buying a space wolves army, as back in the day, id always really liked the models and background.

I then bought the new codex, and found that they are also pretty kickass in teh 5th Edition :)

so yeah, I play space wolves,

I dont play competitively (usually my games are organised very last minute and are done over many a beer), and i try not to be spammy with my lists

In my spare time i also like to play guitar, have a cider or twelve, and listen to horrifically fast music..or hip hop...or a bit of folk...im up for all sorts really ha.....

Ah excellent,

looks pretty interesting that

cant make it down this week im afraid as ive got far too much work on (currently setting up my own web design/marketing agency ey..so at the moment im working 9-5.30 at my current job, then going home, and most nights working til past midnight on various things)

but i might try get down in future for a game or two once ive finished painting up my current army :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived