Mithrilforge's LPC VOW

MithrilForge

I, Mithrilforge of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x 10man Tactical squad with Rhino,1x Furioso Dreadnought and one Captain(with jump pack) and a Squad of 3x attack bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP pics up tomorrow,i only saw this today so i just scraped in on getting on board this challenge B) hopefully the threat of forum shame will kick in and give me the "red thirst" equivalent of painting frenzy.

cheers Mithril

edited to add Bike Squad

Double post :) but hey,it had to happen !!!

here's some quick shots(really must learn to use this new camera if i'm going to get any decent pic's up here in future)

The Dread i was working on this past week at a mate's place so its about 75% done :) yay.

The 3x bikes were supposed to be Ultra's...with some icon and shoulder pad removal thats all going to change :unsure: .

The one Tac marine..is my test scheme,looks good enough for RAF marine's so its a keeper,the bases are back to basix dungeon stone(they were originally meant for a Dark angels army...fail). rhino is self explanatory,may get some forgeworld love and a little baal front end type conversion(if i have the time)

lastly is the blu tac test of my captain.

so there we have it!

onwards....

gallery_9146_6928_86786.jpg

gallery_9146_6928_144167.jpg

gallery_9146_6928_139157.jpg

gallery_9146_6928_95245.jpg

Mithril

Archived