blood hunters wip

grimáldus

hi all this is my first post here and am new to b&c this is a wip post for my own chapter of the blood angles its a successor chapter called the blood hunters its just the chapter master sofar with more to follow comments welcome and thanks gallery_62011_6929_143162.jpggallery_62011_6929_213390.jpggallery_62011_6929_365737.jpggallery_62011_6929_10728.jpg

The colour scheme is Great Quartered (spelling?) pattern's are never easy to pull off well.

Can't wait to see the detail work done as it will make the model pop.

Keep it up, really want to see a army like this. :unsure:

thanks for the comment demio got a few things in the works for this wip 1 quick question how ever what in terms of bodyguards would you have with him as i can't quite make upp my mind shall i have a 5 man termy with thunder hammer and storm shield or the same with lightning claws or do a convertion based guard comments most welcome

thanks for the comment demio got a few things in the works for this wip 1 quick question how ever what in terms of bodyguards would you have with him as i can't quite make upp my mind shall i have a 5 man termy with thunder hammer and storm shield or the same with lightning claws or do a convertion based guard comments most welcome

This really comes down to you.

If you take the bodyguard unit, as model's I think they are lovely but from a gaming point of view I find them to be too expensive in points for what they do.

The Terminators with thunder hammer's is the other way round for me. The model's have a lot to be disired of in my opinion but in game's they have a great track record.

It's down to you, if you want to know my opinion I would take the terminator's.

This really comes down to you.

If you take the bodyguard unit, as model's I think they are lovely but from a gaming point of view I find them to be too expensive in points for what they do.

The Terminators with thunder hammer's is the other way round for me. The model's have a lot to be disired of in my opinion but in game's they have a great track record.

It's down to you, if you want to know my opinion I would take the terminator's.

hi demio thanks for the reply i think i will go with the terminator's with thunder hammers will have to do a few convesion's

i think it might take me a bit of time to do but deff looking forward to doing them i am going to use the grey knights terminators

with out the arms then doing a few bits to them and then useing standerd termy arms i just hope thay will look goog thanks mate

Archived