Crusaders, in Black!

Dennis

Well, it's about damn time you remembered where you left your brushes! :) Nice to see you haven't gotten too rusty during your painting hiatus. I remain thoroughly envious of your skills.

Although, I think you're right the battle damage got a bit 'meh' in some spots. Doesn't seem like the top of a 3.5 meter killing machine would have so many scratches on it, for instance.

Thanks brothers!

Although, I think you're right the battle damage got a bit 'meh' in some spots. Doesn't seem like the top of a 3.5 meter killing machine would have so many scratches on it, for instance.

He is just such a firemagnet, let's just imagine those scratches are from the speeders heavy bolter fire :yes:

Haha, but I know what you mean. But it is still a piece I'm quite proud off! I learned quite a few things from putting this together and I now know what I will do different on the next contemptors ;)

Currently I'm doing a bit of all, painting several things at the same time.

Here's just a pic to keep you guys posted!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/sleepybear/Black%20Templar/PowerswordWiP2.jpg

This is one of the marines that is getting a repaint, I'm redoing his armor, adding crusadebadges, redoing shoulderpads.. gets the whole rehaul thing. And he is just one of the few! ;)

Archived