Getting more from Furioso box

DrussTheLegend

Heya iv got 2 furioso dreadys and iv got enough part for another except for the feet and main body, so i was wondering if i could use parts from say an iron clad dread or any of the other dreads, do they all basically use the same parts?

Cheers

The biggest difference is the casket on all of em. I learned the hard way that they dont all match. So putting venny or ironclad sarcofogi on a standard dread takes some cutting,and vice versa. Things like legs ,arms,weapons,etc are all pretty standard.

-CC

I built a furioso librarian using old style metal furioso as a base, just replaced the front glacis and force sword. Had to make a part for the inside of the glacis as it does leave a gap, but it wasn't overly difficult. I just chopped up a spare rhino door and some sprue.

Looks the business and has some good weight to it now which I much prefer than the death company full plastic dread I used the box for primarily.

The AoBR dread has smaller diameter arm joints I clipped mine off, drilled it through and stuck the appropriate length and diameter wooden dowel rod in there. As mentioned before it is a bit of work to get the sarcophagus to fit, but I did my Death company furioso this way, I think the black primer helps hide some of the non perfect parts.

Archived