Chaos Revamp

Kol Saresk

So I was on the GW website to check out the Red Corsair painting article and much to my surprise, it no longer exists! And neither do any of the other articles except "Getting Started with Chaos Space Marines." Does this mean that the Unholy Hour of our slavation(damnation) will be upon us sooner than expected or could this just be a site screw up that will be temporarily fixed? Has this happened before?

So I was on the GW website to check out the Red Corsair painting article and much to my surprise, it no longer exists! And neither do any of the other articles except "Getting Started with Chaos Space Marines." Does this mean that the Unholy Hour of our slavation(damnation) will be upon us sooner than expected or could this just be a site screw up that will be temporarily fixed? Has this happened before?

BOKs predicts that the release schedule looks something like this...

Dark Angels

6th edition release (Starter box with Dark Angels and Chaos Space Marines.)

Chaos Space Marines

Also apparently a new range of paint is being released so loads or all the painting guides have been removed... so it might be related to that.

But it's just not the paints. It's the tactica, the modelling, the "how-to-assemble", it's everything. If they're just changing the paints then why take off te articles on how to assemble a Chaos Space Marine?

Let's just put it this way trying to understand GWs decisions is like trying to understand the mind of an insane person there's lots going on in there but none of it makes sense.

Because even their website is nothing more than a glorified catalogue? Those articles aren't showing off the current flavour of the month, and they don't have price tags. All GW articles require at least one of the two, if not both. Therefore, they had to go.

Surely every sales a good thing? And it's a lOt of work to go to just to get rid of anything that's not 100% sales orientated... I mean, a lot of those articles inspired me to buy stuff. The khorne tactica made me go out and buy multiple chaos and loyalist boxes and blisters to build some cool berserkers. Just my two pence... :o

EDIT: typos.

Just one article left, and that's the "Getting started" one. It's logical that they keep that just in case someone decides to start playing CSM for some strange reason...

Just one article left, and that's the "Getting started" one. It's logical that they keep that just in case someone decides to start playing CSM for some strange reason...

Because spikes are the new fez? And fez's are cool, right?

I won't be excited until the codex disappears from the website. That's when it gets real.

Go one further, dont get excited until its all officially announced and the new Codex is actually hitting the shelves!

The.Latros.Sacrum

I'm getting the photocopies ready of the earlier Chaos Marine lore just in case we are saddled with Matt Ward on the book. I will just paste right over that abomination and keep on gaming!

Chaos Daemons also has that one left. Will they get reasonable and combine it again?

Chaos Daemons also has that one left. Will they get reasonable and combine it again?

Somehow I doubt it. Though it would be nice.

Archived