Aura of Fervor

templarios

Greetings all,

Just got my DOA army and looking forward to using it against Tyranids tonight. Question: If my Saguinary Guard (with Chapter Banner in hand) is within range of The Sanguinor, do the +1 attacks stack (1 from the banner and 1 from Aura of Fervor)???

Thanks.

Yeah but who needs other models attacking when you have 9 s10 attacks?

Also honour guard don't have artificer armour, master crafted power weapons and jump packs as standard wargear.

anyone who faces hordes?. and whilst thats true about armament, honour guard do have a priest included(fnp balances out artificer armour) jumppacs dont cost that much for honour guard, just pws make them cost more overall. but power output makes them stronger, specially with furious charge built in. oh and greater variety of weapon load outs...

Yeah but who needs other models attacking when you have 9 s10 attacks?

Also honour guard don't have artificer armour, master crafted power weapons and jump packs as standard wargear.

anyone who faces hordes?. and whilst thats true about armament, honour guard do have a priest included(fnp balances out artificer armour) jumppacs dont cost that much for honour guard, just pws make them cost more overall. but power output makes them stronger, specially with furious charge built in. oh and greater variety of weapon load outs...

Yeah, that's good points.

Not to mention they also have access to storm shields, lightning claws and various other weapons. Then there is the champion.

Personally I prefer a shooty HG, but I can definately see their benefit as an assault unit.

Back to the topic though, are there any good Sanguinor tactics/lists?

for sanguinor list you need speed. and its worth tryngt to keep most of your units together to benifit from his bubble, and if your doing that might be worth trying to keeep a priest and libarian whith sheild near so you can overlap as many abilitys as you can. and lots of bodies benifit form it as much as a few stong hitters. vanguard also can work well with him as you deepstrike him near to their intended target and have them heroic intervention charge it with bonus attacks( and preferably furious charge) just dont spread out too much...

in the 4 games ive ran the sanguinor( once agains grey knights, onve vs other ba, and twice against marines) he only died once agaist salamander hamminators massed attacks, and that was cause i failed to get my assault squad into combat because of a bad difficult terrain roll... the 3++ and eternal warrior make him more survivable than i gave him credit. meph would have died in 3/4 of the games no dought. still think he needs tougess 5 or extra wounds....

Archived