Dark Angels Apothecary

Uhr

This is what Warhammer 40000 Wiki says about "our" Apothecaries:

"Apothecaries of the Dark Angels keep their entire armour painted black except for the backpack, groin and torso armour, which are all bone-white. They have a red vertical stripe painted down the centre of the helmet."

Warhammer 40K Wiki

I was wondering where this information is taken from? I thought it might be pre-heresy armour colour pattern; but "Wiki" puts it in present day. In our Codex (present and old), Apothecary armour design is not mentioned, but in "gallery" section it is shown painted white, with Dark Angels green left shoulder pad (not in 1st and 2nd Companies).

Description makes me think of our Unforgiven brothers of the Consecrators chapter.

Anyone of You, Brothers, paint Apothecaries like that?

What is Your Apothecary armour design?

We could use this post to post pictures, information and artwork regarding the Apothecarion of the Unforgiven...

PS: I am redoing my Apothecaries and when I finish I'll post their pictures; they are "classic" white with Dark Angels left shoulder pad, while the Deathwing one is bone-white with white Shoulder pad, helmet, and reductor/narthecium. I don't have Ravenwing Apothecary, but when I get it, I plan to paint it black with white right shoulder pad, white helmet, and reductor/narthecium. But this Apothecary armour description that is given in WH40K Wiki makes me think if I should paint my Apothecaries different than I used to, and that is in our Codex. What do You think? Meantime; feel free to post Your own Apothecaries, thoughts and comments...

Archived