Librarian Conversion

Pbenner

Hi guys,

Below is my new Librarian Model, which I have converted from an Assault on Black Reach Terminator.

The conversion it's self, I probably have 2 hours in so far, and he is not yet painted. I sculpted a custom visor across his face, as well as a Resperator, as it pertains to his personal "fluff" which I am in the process of writing.

The body is the only part of the original terminator I used. The Right arm was a Storm Bolter arm, until I modified it to accommodate the GK warding stave. The stave had the Halo around the skull removed, and I topped the new staff with a Dark Angel ornament. This will be his Force Stave.

The left arm was previously a Storm Shield Arm, and he is wielding the leftover Combi-Plasma from my Belial Conversion (Which started as a Librarian). I still need a Crux Shoulder Pad to finish him off. As it sits right now, hopefully a friend will have a spare available.

Obviously there is a Chaos Terminator Lord Tabard and Cloak, the Arrow on the Tabard will be covered by a three pack of scrolls, as soon as I decide which one I want to use.

The Book is from the Ravenwing Upgrade Sprue, and is attached to a modified back banner from a metal Terminator Captain (I don't like that model at all!)

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/2012-02-05_11-13-47_966.jpg

Comments and Critique are welcome. He is tied for most extensive conversion between him and Belial. The Chaplain will be a close 3rd.

Best Regards,

Paul

Archived