Hello.

xaeromancer

Over the years, I've had a bit of an on-off love affair with 40k.

But I've finally started that army of World Eaters I've been meaning to raise for three editions. I've got a campaign due over the summer and I'm already falling behind the painting...

Dice are not my friend and I fully expect to be on the receiving end of all that killing, maiming and burning. So, I'll be taking the character building approach to the army rather than being ultra-competitive.

Any advice, tactics and rules wise, would be much appreciated. I'm certainly going to be checking out everyone else's experience with the World Eaters.

Hail and welcome brother! Good to hear you've finally taken the plunge and got involved. I think you'll find the dice to be fickle masters for quite alot of us here, me included. They tend to either favour my antics known as playing a game or utterly hate me. I recall one shooting phase against a friend a few months ago I rolled nothing but ones and twos. Suffice to say it was facepalms all round. :)

Anyhoo, hope you find the info you need here and don't be afraid to ask questions. If you don't ask you'll never find out. :)

Archived