Die screaming... let your "gods" gorge on your death.

Zynk Kaladin

"I am not your 'brother'. I am the Emperor's vengeance spirited on bleeding angel's wings. I am Mankind's desecrated hopes piercing your massacred body. I hunt in the darkest abyss you cower in... this hell... your grave. Die screaming... let your 'gods' gorge on your death. Remember this face as they rip into your soul; remember the face of Death."

gallery_52275_4552_167915.png

Still gotta'lotta work to do. The next big update will probably be a breast plate emblem. While I love the Imperial Aquila or something "angely", I am looking for a more "chaotic-good" feel: someone who was abandoned by the Imperium, but still holds on to the Emperor's vision of the future. ideas would be appreciated[/i]

Next, I am definitely going to put an Emperor's Children pauldron on him. While he is an ex-Night Lord, I need something that ties him back to the Imperium in some way (naturally he stole it off some heretic). Also, the sword will be a Blood Angel's power sword.

Hope you like it! I have come a long way in drawing Astartes... my old drawings are just... ugh (EDIT: just look at my sig... ugh.). C&C welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Power armor. It hates me. I can't draw it to save my life. ;-;

I don't know why, it just doesn't click with my brain. Heh. I like how your's turned out though. That sword is pretty wicked, too. Geometrical designs and I never got a long. :/

But you seem to have a nice grasp on them. ^^

Power armor. It hates me. I can't draw it to save my life. ;-;

I don't know why, it just doesn't click with my brain. Heh. I like how your's turned out though. That sword is pretty wicked, too. Geometrical designs and I never got a long. :/

But you seem to have a nice grasp on them. ^^

It took a gratuitous amount of practice and nasty words to get it semi good looking. My main challenge now is to pop out the chest armor and clean up some details. Glad you like it!

Archived