Help please

I would say other way around use the berserkers to rip the objective from the enemy and then the plague marines come in and hold onto the objective that was just cleared while the berserkers continue forward.

There's a reason people tend to use plague marines to hold their objectives their really hard to force off on objective between their toughness and feel no pain.

I have an all-Nurgle army (1750pts right now, but soon expanding to 3k).

I can tell you, my opponents have a hell of a time trying to shift my Plague Marines off objectives, and out of cover (these are sometimes the same thing, depending on the battlefield set-up).

The Death Guard tactica should be really useful, if you give it a look through.

Welcome to the Plague, brother!

Yeah I believe the ideal camping PM squad has two plasmas and an Asp. Champ with a powerfist.

Oh, and you forgot the Plasma Pistol on the Champion :devil:

But on a related note - don't be afraid to not take the Champion if you're only using the squad to camp your home objective, Black Legion Commander. It saves you 10pts on the Champ, 25 on his fist, and 15 on his plasma pistol. That's a total of 50 points you can use elsewhere in the force.

PM are an excellant troop choice and read the tactica, its great at showing how not to use PM/Deathgaurd.

Also, ive found PM do not need any real help on the field, a screening unit of daemons or CSM are handy though, and alow the PM to set up easily behind screening unit.

Incidently, Khorne has a grudging respect for Nurgle, and remember that all who fall for the Blood God are given bodily to Grandfather Nurgle.Its the effeminate little one and the scheming dress-wearer we cant stand.

Well of course. The sadist/masochist draws out the battle too long and eventually gets himself killed while the schemer keeps running around in circles until his head pops off. Gotta be like the Joker. Be the dog chasing the car.

PM are an excellant troop choice and read the tactica, its great at showing how not to use PM/Deathgaurd.

Also, ive found PM do not need any real help on the field, a screening unit of daemons or CSM are handy though, and alow the PM to set up easily behind screening unit.

Incidently, Khorne has a grudging respect for Nurgle, and remember that all who fall for the Blood God are given bodily to Grandfather Nurgle.Its the effeminate little one and the scheming dress-wearer we cant stand.

Isn't Nurgle the god of destruction and Khorne petty much destroys everything so they would be a good match seeing as khorne hate everybody else.

See, a lot of people see Nurgle that way. But be careful who say it to because there was some who felt the need to say that that i a very simplistic view an Nurgle is actually the god of fear and hopelessness. And he uses death, disease and decay(The Three D's of Nurgle) to create a sensation of that total, encompassing fear. Although to me this kind of conflicts with his established personality since he "cares" about his followers but that just might be to protect his own rear.

Either way, Khorne kills it and Nurgle gets to rot it.

Archived