Furioso Librarian

Enzephalon

Yeah, can't really get around not putting it on its base. However having just measured, there's almost no way for a vehicle to be within a 6" aura of a Storm Raven unless its directly underneath the model, if vertical distance is taken into consideration. The rules don't really talk about this one way or another, so my assumption is that the Storm Raven's height is basically ignored in the calculation. So you'd imagine something like a really weird blast template whose shape extends 6" in all directions from the Raven, and anything that would fit underneath that area would get the benefit of the aura.

GW made this particularly whacky when they ruled that wings, tailfins and such all count as part of the hull. That's already a pretty good sized bubble, and my Raven has the Chapterhouse Studio extension. Without getting too cramped or pushing too full effect by only having a sliver of each vehicle within 6" of some part of the hull, I can still fit about a dozen tank column around my Raven. Yeesh.

Archived