Blood angels battleforce

FluffUk

Hey all

I apologise in advance to any administrators if this is not the right place to post but its just a general questions. Can someone tell me if in the BA battleforce you get enough weapons to make the tac squad have bolt pistol and ccw??

Thanks

No, you dont...

But if you are commited to BA, you might buy another DC box set.

And make your self:

10xDC with bolters (1PF,PW... whatever you like) without JP , with help of some GS and bits from the dc box out of tacticals.

5xASM normal ones (BP+CCW)

10xASM out of tacticals + DC bits (BP+CCW)

IF you are quite handy you might be even able to convert bolters into melta guns out of inferno pistols.

Hope it helps.

~BT

You get equivalent to one Death Company Box, one Assault Marine Box, one Tactical Box, and a Rhino from What I recall. The Death Company only gives 5 legs but a LOT of leftovers.

You get

10 SM Jump Packs,

15 SM Regular Backpacks

15 Bolters

10 CCW/BP pairs

But only 20 total SM Legs and Torsos.

For completeness sake you'll also get a thunderhammer, a couple of powerswords, couple of powerfists, at least 3 Plasma Pistols, 2 Inferno pistols, 2 Hand Flamers, a very basic shield arm, a missle launcher, plasma, melta and flamer :blush:

So you can make a lot of combinations, but if you do a non jump pack BP+CCW squad, that means you'll have only Bolters left to make either a 5 man Tac bolter squad, and or Bolter Death Company (with or without Jump Packs)

I'd recommend a 10 Man Assault Squad with Jump Packs and a 10 strong Death Company in the Rhino myself!

Thanks for advices people I was thinking this for army but don't really know

Chaplain

2 sang priests

2 x 10 assault marines - 2 meltas and PF

9 x DC (chap here) - rhino

3 x baal preds - 2 AC and flamers and 1IC and HB's

Archived