Project: Reclamation - Dark Angels

hermanista

Hunny... I'm home... <_<

So its been a good 10 years since I've done a Dark Angel army that was painted up as actual Dark Angels. I got plenty of bits when the last codex came out and I've done/am doing a Deathwing army in Sons of Medusa colours. But having been sorting and tidying up this evening, I found a collection of Dark Angel models that I piled up together on my desk, just to see what I had.

Turns out this little lot for starters

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/Hermanesq/Dark%20Angels%20V2/darkangels.jpg

There's also some on sprue bikers, attack bikes and a Landspeeder, plus 9 Ravenwing sprues and some other bits and pieces. So, since assembling armies is my favourite bit, I thought I'd reclaim these marines from their partially painted Exorcist colours and go with a generic, unbiased Dark Angel Tri-Wing force.

The marines in red are off for a dip in fairy power spray to strip them down, whilst I'm slowly rooting through spare sprues to find enough arms, shoulder pads and backpacks for the metal bodies.

Thanks to Army builder, I even scraped together a quick army list, just to give me something to work to

Azreal

Command Squad with Standard, Banner and Champion

30 Tactical Marines

Deathwing Squad

3 Ravenwing Bikers + Attack Bike

Dreadnought

Add in a bit of wargear, and I'm at 1500 points of 'Normal' Tri-Wing Dark Angels.

Best crack on then...

Chris

Archived