Flesh Tearer question

Astorath the Grim

Ok, so I really like jump infantry, and though I was considering doing rhinos or drop pods for my flesh tearers, mere cost is pretty hefty....only way I can really drop the cost at all is by nixing the transports. Does it actually say anywhere that the Flesh Tearers don't use jump packs? I've looked and I can't find anything about it...anyone know?

Hey mate!

I remember the Index Astartes article on FT stated that they had limited amounts if armour due to heavy losses to the black rage and the hostile environment of their homeworld. Basically they are too hot headed to keep their vehicles in good shape and use them carefully in battles. Rules wise they had a certain limit on tanks, but if my memory serves (and it fails me from time to time ^_^ ), that limitation didn't affect dedicated transports.

FT in index astartes were limited to one tank, LR, Pred, Vindi, or Whirlwind with unlimited Rhinos and Razors.

Only one total of Dreadnought or Furioso Dread. Unlimited on DC Dreads though, and the only other rule was an increased chance of Black Rage on a 5 or 6 rather than just a 6 as per BA and the first figure to in a unit to fall to the Black Rage must be the sergeant, but DC had different rules back then.

Archived