Pre/Mid Heresy World Eaters

he_plays_guitar

I always pictured Angron with twin chainaxes... but that conversion is supra sweet!!

He has been known to use either paired chainaxes (Gorefather and Gorechild), or the two-handed chainglaive you see here. I forget which books each one is mentioned in, but I can definitely remember seeing them mentioned.

In "Butchers Nails" Angron and Logar go to town on some dark eldar during the heresy, there's a pretty fair description of Angron wielding Gore child and Gorefather

His chainglaive is dirst mentioned in false gods and its terrifying size is hard to believe, apparently.

They never repainted their armor. It is still blue and white underneath all of that dried blood from a million poor souls ;)

Exactly! Do you really think someone that kills for fun is going to bother to paint his armor red? no unless it means jumping into a giant tub of blood and soaking for a few days, which is also unlikely considering they are hyper active killing machines. So, th red is actually dried blood of anything they can hack/stab/bash/punch. The color is not important, all that is important is that whatever in front of them is hemorrhaging profusely and there is a skull to take. Paint up your bad boys blue and white. Then take a tooth brush and spray them with a lot of red. Works like a charm. B)

Example of mine: (not to heavy on the blood as mine are Loyalists but you get the idea)

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/Angron20/IMG_4235.jpg

Holy awesomesauce!

Words cannot express the feelings that this mini evokes. He for sale? ;)

I swear to god I can hear "Serpents of the Light" being broadcast through the air when I look at this pic.

If you're looking to model post heresy Angron then the plastic daemon prince kit probably won't be enough, in the Emperor's Gift it says that Angron, as a daemon prince, was almost the same size as a warhound titan and his sword could cut through entire Grey Knight squads with each sweep.

Yeah, Angron needs to be BIG! Here's one that I had commissioned a while ago, he is just slightly smaller than the FW bloodthirster! Still haven't had time to paint it though!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Danny_Cyanide/minis/20.jpg

Archived