Help a Wolf Brother defeat the Sisters of Battle

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Like the title says, I am to battle the sisters thereof, and in two days even!! I have a small mostly mechanized force of Blood Angels that I am using for this show down at 1750 points. I have never played against the sisters before so I am looking for some sound advice on both my list and general tactics to use, and squads to watch out for!!

Here is my list:

The Sanguinor

Librarian

-Shield of Sanguinius and Fear of the Darkness

RAS (5)

-Melta Gun

-Power Fist on the Serg

-Razorback with TL LC

RAS (5)

-Melta Gun

-Power Fist on the Serg

-Razorback with TL AC

RAS (5)

-Plasma Gun

-Power Fist on the Serg

-Razorback with TL LC

RAS (5)

-Plasma Gun

-Power Fist on the Serg

-Razorback with TL LC

Baal Pred

-TL Assault Cannon

-Side Heavy Bolters

-Storm Bolter

Baal Pred

-TL Assault Cannon

-Side Heavy Bolters

-Storm Bolter

Stormraven Gunship

-TL Las

-TL Melta

Furioso Dread

-Flamer

I know he is taking a deathcult which is why I took a high initiative character like the Sanguinor. He also is taking St. Celestine, lots of melta and rockets. Thats all I know based off of his previous lists.

We are playing capture and control/spearhead so I figured I would 'lot' up in my corner keeping a RB on/near my objective and guard that with the Sanguinor. I don't know if I should outflank the preds, or just table the in some cover.

Ant help is greatly appreciated!!

End of Line

Not list help general tactics:

Have a bait unit for the Death Cult to charge. When they kill it, shoot them with all of your guns until they are either dead or useless.

Engage the sisters in combat if you can. I3 and T3 does them no favours, neither does 1A.

Personally I'd go with Mephiston over the Sanguinor in this and in every list, bar Infantry. He's much easier to hide and is generally better in CC.

Drop the Power Fists on the Sergeants and go for Power Weapons. Hand flamers also are not a bad choice here as the sisters are only T3 so It's like a regular flamer to them.

These are just tips for playing/tailoring to sisters and not for balanced lists/play. Other than Meph. He's a baller.

Archived