Stormravens and cover/shield of sanguinius

grimsaw

Ok, there are 3 GWs and one regular hobby store that i have access to in my area. and one of the GWs that I walked into people were using the SR off it's base. TBH I never checked the rule for it in such detail, so that's how my friends and I used it. :lol:

Ok, there are 3 GWs and one regular hobby store that i have access to in my area. and one of the GWs that I walked into people were using the SR off it's base. TBH I never checked the rule for it in such detail, so that's how my friends and I used it. :P

Are you sure those Ravens weren't immobilized?

That's the thing, they were on the first turn, and i watched them set up. But it's good that that was cleared up. Now I know that when I finally put my 3 SRs together I will stick them on that base.

You mean stand, right? A Stormraven must be on its stand unless immobilized.

Still very much wrong.

"Note that it is not permitted to remove the flying stand other than in the two cases above [immobilized or wrecked], as normally skimmers cannot land in battle conditions."

You simply cannot take a skimmer off its flying stand except when you get immobilized or wrecked. To do otherwise is against the rules.

How is this even an argument? The statement above settles this once and for all. *facepalm*

That's the thing, they were on the first turn, and i watched them set up. But it's good that that was cleared up. Now I know that when I finally put my 3 SRs together I will stick them on that base.

You mean stand, right? A Stormraven must be on its stand unless immobilized.

lol yes thats what i meant

Archived