Awesome feat from Sammael on jetbike...

IanSturrock

Practice game before today's tournament, last week (using a list I eventually discarded). Sammael ended up out on a limb, a bit -- I had planned to use him to assault some Tau battlesuits, to tie them up, hopefully kill a few, *and* force my opponent to charge Sammy with his kroot mob (30 kroot + an IC HQ choice in a battlesuit), so the kroot couldn't rapid-fire at my bikes. Unfortunately he was just out of assault range, so stood there ineffectually, and I realised the kroot were going to either rapid-fire *him*, or charge him.

Tau player deliberated a bit and elected to charge... big mistake.

Sammy killed 4 kroot (!), then they swung back and did 6 wounds to him... all of which he saved... Tau player rolled a leadership test... kroot and HQ both ran off the board. :)

Excellent! Sounds like Sammy did a god job. I remember an occasion back in 4th where I had a Tornado speeder fighting against Tau. It had its assault cannon shot off and then promptly flew behind the offending Hammerhead and destroyed it with its heavy bolter. This was after killing the Tau general and was the cause of much amusement to both my opponent and I!

Archived