Iron Warriors WIP

Shiznaft

Hey all,

I am a long time Marine player and I finally got my hands on a Chaos army. I really like the character of the Iron Warrors. Here is a link to my

, sorry no pictures yet as I haven't got a decent lighting setup.

Please let me know what you think.

The army is looking good so far! If I would do an Iron Warrior army I would also make a obliterator Daemon Prince, it just fits better...

Though the legs could stand to have more cabling and hoses, they look very weak and naked atm imho.

Excessus, thanks for the CC! I think you are correct about the legs. I want to add more cables and tubes. I am just not sure where I want to put them. It is so easy to add too much and ruin the effect. Thanks again for the feedback.

Excessus, thanks for the CC! I think you are correct about the legs. I want to add more cables and tubes. I am just not sure where I want to put them. It is so easy to add too much and ruin the effect. Thanks again for the feedback.

Np, here is an inspirational picture to look at for those cables: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product...rge/brasss5.jpg ^_^

Also, I think it would fit with some armour plating on the "shinbones", that would help to bulk them up a bit as well.

Either way it will be awesome, it already is! B)

Archived